Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Don't drink the water. Whatever you do!

There is something in it! If you drink it, you will start harboring life forms in your uterus. :) NO. I'm not preggars. Everyone else I know is though! First up is my little bro L and his wife A. They are due in August. I can't wait! L is going to be a great dad. I am so happy for them.

My coworker D is preggars. She is due in October. She suffered a miscarriage a couple of years ago. It was heartbreaking. Everything seems to be going very well this time. She is such a sweet girl and is going to be a great mommy. Another friend is expecting her first child in October also.
All of these hormones have gotten to my head. I find myself thinking that one more baby might be nice. Ugh. Did I just say that!? Do I have baby fever? Eek. Maybe not full on baby fever but a slight touch of it. I'm sure it will pass soon though. LOL. Don't tell my hubby. Don't want him freaking out!

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Yikes! We're not ready yet so I'll stick to my Mountain Dew!!!