Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another new phone.

I present to you my new baby:



I'm in love. I recently purchased the LG Vu. I liked it at first. I thought. After the 30 day trial period, I realized that I wasn't so in love with it. We were getting ready to add another line to our account. I decided to get the phone I wanted in the first place but didn't. It's a little girly, but it's not pink so that's good. I LOVE it. It has the same interface as my long lost Pantech Duo. I have had great experience with Samsung phones in the past. The sound quality has always been great for me. The batteries have all held up very well. I am very pleased with my new phone. :)

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Congratulations on your new edition! My phone is missing the back and I'm too cheap to get a new one. If I was religious with the coupons like you then I could afford a new one!!!