Saturday, March 28, 2009

Redbox












I love the Redbox! They are located everywhere. You can return them at ANY location. What's not to love? I have been trying to post free codes. The Monday codes you can actually get sent right to your cell phone!! All you have to do is sign up on their website for the option. I have been finding the Wednesday codes on Redblog. The Wednesday codes were only for the month of March.
The free codes are good for one rental per card used. If you have more than one credit or debit card, then you can get more rentals!! If you have any questions about using the codes, feel free to ask! I might be able to help.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I <3 Redbox too! :)

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

We used Redbox last night and it was really easy! I even got my husband to return them now that's a shocker!