Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lady

Ok, so I swear I'm not a bad furmom. I was just lazy. LOL. I haven't been on our desktop in ages. We have been using the laptop and there is no way to load the pics onto that computer. So....here are just a few. I will take more in the coming days. The kids LOVE her. Little D has a buddy now when his brother and sister go to their dad's. Grace and Tater think she is awesome. Lady is a great dog. She is so sweet and calm. She is taking a little time for to warm up, but she's been through a lot in the past couple of weeks. It's to be expected.

































This is Little D and Lady spying out the window. They watch Grace and Tater get on the bus. They turned around before I could get them with their noses at the window. It is really cute!










She was tired of me taking her picture.

I put that red sheet on the couch becase I don't want her to get the couch all dirty. It's new. I could just tell her not to get on the couch but I can't! She is just too cute.

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Love her...she's so cute! We know we shouldn't have our dogs on the couches either but we can't help it...look at those puppy dog eyes!