Thursday, March 5, 2009

I, for one, do not like change

Well, some change is good, but most of it is bad. I love the change that my house has undergone. I need to get some pictures up. I have just been way too lazy. We are trying to get back into the swing of things currently. We put new flooring down in the kitchen, dining and living rooms. We also got new furniture for the living room. Oh and new appliances for the kitchen. I'm still trying to get everything cleaned up, but it is taking some time.
The change I don't like is about ready to tear me apart. I don't really want to talk about it now. It is in regards to my husband's job. I tried writing a blog about it, but every thing came out jumbled and incoherent. I will take some time to pray tonite and think and hopefully I will have some answers. I will share it with you all once I have had some time to cool off and settle down.
I had some other stuff I was going to blog about today, but it slips my mind now. Bummer. I will hopefully remember and post later!!!

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I don't like change either...I remember back in grade school they said kids with autism don't like change so I always think I'm part autisic. I hope everything works out for you!