Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hubba hubba, sorry hubby

I think I have a slight crush. It's a new one. I mean, I still love Ryan Reynolds even though he went and married some chick, but I have a replacement. I have a tendency to be attracted to guys that most ladies aren't. I'm strange, but that is ok. How I discovered my new flame: We recently got rid of our movie package on satellite, so I have been recording a TON of shows to watch. We are also trying to redo our house and eventually our yard so many of these shows are from DIY and HGTV. There is this little show called "Desperate Landscapes". The host is Jason Cameron. He has a body to die for.
I mean seriously. Looks at his arms!!! Ok, now before ya go an yell at me, I will have you know that my hubby is the one that pointed this out. I had watched 4 or 5 episodes and never even noticed how built this guy was. Today I paid a little more attention. He borders on the edge of too muscular, but I wouldn't kick him out of my yard. I don't find the big muscle dudes very attractive, but he just makes it in. Ya need to watch this guy swing a hammer or hold a chainsaw. It will make you very happy. The only complaint I have about the show is that his shirt stays on. Bummer.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love Desperate Landscapes! HGTV is my default channel lol.

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I always fall for guys that no one else likes! Here at work there is this older guy who has long hair and is like a total motorcycle guy but his arms...to die for!