Friday, February 6, 2009

He has some nerve

Well, my hubby pretty much broke my heart and my spirit today. He told me something that I wasn't quite ready for. He informed me............that I need to go shopping. Say whaaaaaa?????? He instructed me to find two new outfits, head to toe. They can't be just jeans and a t-shirt. I only have three weeks to accomplish this. Blah. He's tired of seeing me in t-shirts and hoodies. He is also tired of seeing the same shirt any time we go out. I don't have an extensive wardrobe. I have no problem with that. I was the nerd in school who actually LIKED wearing the uniform. I love that I wear a uniform for work. It's less stress. I think I will try that argument with D. "I can't buy new "nice" clothes. Hoodies and tees are my uniforms." I don't think it will fly. It's worth a shot. He said he is going to make me go to the mall!!! Can you believe this??? What is wrong with him??? I think he hates me. The thought of the six million panic attacks I will have was enough to nearly send me to tears. Good thing I had some ice cream to comfort me. Mmmmmm. Blue Bunny Personals are so convenient. Don't worry, it was light. I also shared it with Little D, so I didn't end up with much.
The doc visit went well today. He said all of the spots that I had questions about were fine and that I wasn't a crazy neurotic for having him check them. I do have to go back to get my bloodwork. He ordered a full panel which includes a screening of my cholesterol levels. Eek. My dad has high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Thanks, Dad! Sheez. This is a fasting test, which doesn't agree with me. I like to eat. The fact that I will HAVE to wait will make me even hungrier I'm sure.
I was browsing around on Etsy and found a bunch of cute things for gifts. I'm not going to post any of the ideas just in case the certain someones read my little bloggy poo.
That's all for now. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!! I will. I have my Fantasy Baseball draft tomorrow. Look out, boys. This year is going to be a lot better!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I couldn't imagine having to go shopping!! :)

I am the same way about testing and not eating. I get way more hungry too!

Have fun shopping. Post what you got!