Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not so much

I'm going to be blogging less, for a while now. I'm dealing with some issues. It's nothing serious, and I may share the details at a later date. Right now, it's important to focus on the matters at hand.
I did feel it necessary to tell you about my sweet finds at Target yesterday. With a lot of research and a lot of helpful blogs, I was able to pick up these items:

1 Ocean Spray Cran Apple Juice
2 Coffemate Creamers
2 South Beach Living High Protein Bars

Total Paid with tax: .68
Yep, that's right. Less than a dollar.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Just wanted to let you know that if you need someone to talk to, you can e-mail me anytime! :)

I hope it gets easier!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

WOW! I need to take you shopping with me. Hope everything works out! I'll check periodically to see if you've come back to the blog side. Take care!