Friday, January 16, 2009

No kids on a Friday night.

And look what I am doing. I could be out partying or enjoying the company of a friend. No, I'm sitting at home. Alone. Missing my children. They went to my parents' house. They are supposed to stay two nights, but I don't think that is going to happen. I miss them way too much. I always THINK that I want a break, but I start missing them as soon as they walk out the door. I'm a little crazy I suppose. D and a friend are going to start painting as soon as D gets up tomorrow. That could be any where from 9-3. Hopefully, he gets up early. I haven't decided if I am going to help. I don't want to get in the way. Maybe I will just lie in bed all day. I am pretty sure I will go up and pick the kiddos up tomorrow evening. I will need them home.

No comments: