Monday, January 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Here is a rundown of the menu for the week!!!

Monday--Chicken and bean enchilada adapted from this recipe I found at Amber's Delectable Delights.

Tuesday-- Spaghetti with meat sauce

Wednesday-- Baked Potato Soup from Allrecipes.com

Thursday-- Tuna Sandwiches

Friday-- Leftovers/fend for yourself

Saturday-- Easy Stroganoff

Sunday-- Pizza Pasta

I hope everyone has a yummy week!!!! Groceries for this week cost me just under $48. AHHHH!!! that is awesome for me. Considering I had to buy 4 gallons of milk. I am hoping that I don't have to make a run to the store for more. D said he would try to cut back a little on his milk consumption. He will drink half a gallon at a sitting. No joke.

2 comments:

Mary said...

$48!?!??! That is impressive! I don't even think I could feed myself, let alone a family, on $48. Good job on the meal planning!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Sounds yummy! I'm coming over for dinner. OMG...seriously I'm in love with the Twilight series and Edward! I think its taking over my life. I can connect everything to the books! I was crying the other night in New Moon when he left. I can't wait to get through New Moon to move on to the rest. Have a good week!