Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm alive.

Sort of. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! I know it's late, but it's been a little chaotic around here lately. Little D got sick on Christmas day. (Yes, you are remembering correctly. He did have the flu on Thanksgiving also.) I came down with the flu on Saturday and D was sick Sunday. This round was much worse than the last round. No fun at all. I'm still not at 100%. We actually took Little D to the emergency room. He had been sick for 5 days and was not eating or drinking. He was on the borderline to give fluids so they decided not to. He's doing much better now. I'm very thankful not to be cleaning up vomit and poo every 5 minutes. LOL. Grace and Tater haven't gotten it yet. I sent them outside to play while it was nice. I also was able to open the windows and air out the germies. I think it helped. My next post will be my resolution. I know.....you are so excited!!

2 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

YAH! You're back! I missed reading your blog. Happy New Year and get better!!!

Mary said...

Wow, it sounds like things have been crazy around your house. I hope everyone is in better health in 2009:)