Saturday, January 3, 2009

Darn sick kid

He keeps me from getting my posts done. Obviously, I'm joking. I love blogging, but making sure the kiddos are feeling better is much, much more important. Little D is feeling better. I think I said that a couple days ago. Well, I lied. He got a nasty cold. I don't think it is going to turn into anything major, but it was a pain enough to cause him to run a fever and not sleep well. I am happy to say that he slept through the night last night, for a good ten hours. I, of course, woke up a million times to check on him. I wasn't expecting him to sleep through the night.
I have a couple of posts I need to get working on. I have a list of "101 Things to do in 1001 Days". I have come across several blogs where people are doing this. I like this better than just a normal resolution. It gives me more time, and I don't have to freak out.
Something else I wanted to do, but am already late on is posting one thing I am thankful for every single day.
I also need to go through my photos from Christmas. I haven't even had time to do that. Ahhh!!! And I'm off.

No comments: