Friday, December 12, 2008

Go, Shawty, it's your wedding day.

It wasn't what we had originally planned. I pictured myself walking down the aisle in an ivory colored gown. Things changed and we decided why not just elope??? And why the hell wait??? It was still a great day. Marriages at the Justice of the Peace are very clinical. In and out. Wham, bam, thank you, Ma'am. They schedule two to three couples a day. It takes all of 10 minutes. I cried. I'm a big baby. I smiled a lot. D had tears in his eyes. The day we never thought would come, finally did. Thank goodness!!! We invited everyone back to the house for a dinner prepared by me. Yummo. When the parents cleared out, we hit the bar. These are only a few of the pics that I could put up. I didn't know that alcohol + camera= very naughty pictures. LOL. We had a GREAT time. I don't remember having that good of a time in a bar ever. I want to find an excuse to do it again!!! Here are a few pics. I don't have any pictures from the ceremony. I hope to be getting some from my father-in-law.

Smoochy face

D and our neighbor T


D thinking he's soooo funny.


I love him, just a little.



Me and my bff H.




T and me





My other bff J and her honey, T






D's brother J and his wife C.







2 comments:

Trisha said...

CONGRATULATIONS! =D

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

YAH! That looks like fun and you're finally back! It'll take me all wintery day to catch up so I'm excited! You looked really cute too!