Saturday, November 22, 2008

That didn't take long.

I finished the book. I would have been able to finish it last night except for a couple of factors: children and my need to fall asleep before 10 every single night. Yes, I am old. Go ahead and laugh. I'm ok with it. You want something to really laught about??? Most days, I take at least a one hour nap, and I still got to bed before 10. Anywho, back to the book. It was good. I wasn't as excited about it as I thought I would be. I am definitely going to go back out and purchase the next book though. I love vampires. I actually find Bella extremely annoying and obnoxious. I feel like she was made exceptionally awkward and feeble. She has book smarts, but NO common sense. Was she cast in this light to make Edward and the rest of the Cullens that more strong, powerful, intimidating? I mean, they are vampires. We are all enamored with their abilities and perfection. Who knows, that could be something the author is shooting for. I would give it a solid B. I think I just had very high expectations, but I am definitely left wanting more!!!

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I really want to get that book! Thanks for the review! OH! I shared your blog with a girl I work with because she was wanting to bake and I just tasted her Cookie Dough Truffle-delicious! Tastes just like cookie dough so what's not to like about that! Have a great week!