Sunday, November 16, 2008

Random Ramblings



--- I have never really been a Justin Timberlake fan. I guess I am too old. I'm not really sure. I can sort of appreciate his vocal talents. He makes some killer songs, but I really can't stand his voice. He sounds a little to fem for me. I suppose I don't like listening to men who have higher voices than I do. Forever, I have heard about the little skit he did on SNL. I finally broke down last week, and I watched it. I heard all this hype about how it was so funny. I thought it was amuzing, but I was a little let down by the build up. I think I had something else in mind.

I just watched this a few minutes ago. I thought this was very funny. JT just might have a future on SNL.


---I have a new crush in my life. I am in love with Paul Rudd. He has acted in several well known movies: Anchorman, Forty Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up and more recently, Role Models. I tend to have a thing for guys that aren't typically thought of as sexy. I happen to think he very sexy. Mmmm.


--- To the butt nugget who drives the Dodge Charger. You are not cool. I think your car is ugly. You are endangering a lot of lives driving as recklessly as you do. EVERY morning you follow me to the highway. EVERY morning you think it is necessary to ride my ass. Sometimes, you even decide to pass me on the dangerous curves. I have even witnessed you take the strait lane at the light and turn left just to cut everyone else off. Once we hit the highway, you proceed to change lanes rapidly with out signaling. I showed you though. You were riding my ass at 70 mph. I slammed on my brakes. How do you like that? If you are in that big of a hurry, THAN LEAVE EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!

--- This diet thing isn't working out for me. I have no self control. I don't know what happened to me. I see food. I eat it. I can't stop. And forget about exercising. That would cut into my nap time. I am hoping that tomorrow will be the start of a new week. I am going to start journaling what I eat every day. Maybe this will help me.

--- Thanksgiving is almost here!! I love the holidays. Well, all except the part where I have to shop. That's not fun.

--- I thought was was dying on Friday. I was at the Evil Empire (aka Walmart). My vision started to go all wonky on me. I had trouble seeing anything. Then a headache started in. I was terrified that I would pass out in one of the aisles and hit my head. Then what if the baby climbed out of his straps and he fell out and hit his head???? Now ensues a panic attack. Oh great. I am not going to attempt to drive in this condition. I hang out at the store until it goes away. Thank goodness it stopped, but I did have a headache for the next 24 hours. At least I'm not dead!!!

That is all for now, I think. Have a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

Angie said...

OMG I'm glad you're ok, that must have been scary having a weird episode like that.

And the Dick in a box skit is hilarious! I laugh every time I see it.

Mary said...

I will admit that JT is funny on SNL, but I nonetheless think he's a douche extraordinaire. I also felt like he stole Paul Rudd's limelight. I agree-Paul Rudd is very cute!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Okay first off...you TOTALLY forgot Paul Rudd was in Clueless! I'm glad you're okay-that would be scary! We went to Wal-Mart Friday afternoon and it was a nightmare (as always). That Charger-whoa!!! Get the plate number on that baby and call the police!