Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nom, nom, nom, nom. Me love cookies.



So, I have already put together my Thanksgiving Day menu. I love Turkey Day!! Love eating all that yummy food. Now that I have the menu out of the way, I can do something one million times more important: put together a list of Christmas cookies to make!!! Diet? We don't need no stinking diet. I am now going to entice you with my list!! I will also try to credit the blogs I found the recipes at. Bear with me.

1. Cookie Dough Truffles from My Kitchen Cafe
What is there not to like about this appetizing little morsel??

2. No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
These are a favorite from my childhood. I somehow always manage to screw them up though. I will probably have my momma make these for me.


3. Chocolate Turtle Cookies from My KItchen Cafe again.
Oh.my.goodness. I LOVE me some turtle anything. I cannot wait to try these.


4. Oreo Fudge Bars from Bakingblonde's Weblog


5. No Flour Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Another old favorite. These are so simple to make too. They only require 4 or 5 ingredients. I will problaby use the dark chocolate kisses though. I don't care for milk chocolate.


Can you tell that I am a chocoholic? I'm pretty sure that I bleed chocolate. Grace cannot wait for me to make all of these cookies. She wants the NOW. What are some of your favorite cookie recipes???

2 comments:

Angie said...

oh my goodness those all look sooo yummy. Thanks for posting I'm gonna try them out!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

O...M...G! I think I'm drooling on my computer!?! I love No Bake Cookies-my sister used to send me care packages with them when I was in college! Everything went good today-the needle wasn't as bad as I thought and they had Reese's Cups waiting for when we were done!