Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Something I forgot to mention in my post yesterday is that I am addicted to cooking blogs. Eek. It's scary. I mean, seriously, who doesn't love food??? So, I'm going to try to start posting recipes on my blog. I don't know how it is going to go. I won't make any promises. Now, I know some of you will probably remember me whining in my last blog about not losing any weight. The menu I have planned for this week isn't exactly healthy, but I truly believe moderation is the key. My problem for the last two weeks is that I have no shut off valve. So yes, these may not be the healthiest meals ever, but I am going to try to couple the bad meals with enormous dinner salads. I know, Iknow. Salad dressing is high in fat. I know that already. I purchase low fat dressings, and I hardly use any at all. I don't like a lot of dressing.


Monday

Tacos and taco salad


Tuesday

Chicken Carbonara

Wednesday

Chicken Salsa



Thursday

Southwest Rollups

Friday

Leftovers


Saturday

Pizza



Sunday

Stuffed Meatloaf


I need to also put up a disclaimer. These are not original photos. I will do my best to take photos of my actual creations. And as I mentioned before, some of these are fattening or tend to be, but I have a couple of tricks to lower the fat.

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

They all look delicious although I must say that the chicken salsa may look a little undercooked to me! JK...have fun!