Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm in looooooooooooooove.

Something I did not mention in my "100 things" post is that I am a cell phone addict. I lurve them. I am constantly asking my friends to let me see their new phones. I don't snoop in their stuff or anything. I just hold them. Get a feel for them and some of the features. My current fave is the Tilt from At&t. My neighbor bought on recently, and I pretty much melted instantly. I love this little guy.


His wife also purchased a new phone recently. She has the Blackberry Curve. This is my second favorite phone. The third one I found, I believe is relatively new. I have yet to see it in person, but I know the day will be here soon. It's from LG. I can't remember the darn name and I am much too lazy to go look it back up. I can't get a new phone until February. That works out well anyways: tax return time!!! I will definitely be getting myself a new phone. I can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You and my husband!! :) I like new phones, but I won't pay hundreds of dollars for one! Juan on the other hand, likes the expensive ones. :)