Friday, November 21, 2008

I finally have it.

I finally purchased Twilight. I've been wanting it forever!!!! I thought D might get me the series for my birthday, but he didn't. In fact, he didn't get me anything! I really wasn't upset about no gift. Money is tight anyway. All I really wanted was a special note or email, something along those lines. Let me know how much you love me, blah, blah, blah. I didn't even get that!! I was a little hurt. I think I was more hurt about none of my siblings calling to tell me happy birthday. Ouch. We got into a minor argument over it. Nothing major. Well, karma felt he needed something a little more. Monday and Tuesday were two of the worst nights at work for him. Literally, everything went wrong. I asked him what the moral of the story is. He said, " Don't make you mad because you know voodoo and will put a curse on me." Hehehehe. No, but good thought!! I am going to attempt to read my book. I don't imagine my one year old will let me. Nap time is just around the corner though.


No comments: