Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bummer Dude

So, a few minutes ago, I decided that Little D really needed a hair cut. This is very true. He was starting to look a little girly. I dare not take him somewhere to get it cut. They are going to charge me nearly $20. He has such a small head, I can't pay that much. Plus, I have trimmed up his hair before, not a biggie. Well, I decided to go ahead and try to use the clippers. We have a 1" guard, and that is still pretty long. It's a lot shorter than what he had, but o.k. So, I go to town. I finish up his sides and try to even things out as best I can. I look back to examine my work. I did a pretty decent job. But.........I don't think the shorter hair suits him!!! Eek. It's just hair. It will grow back. Hopefully D doesn't get upset. I didn't tell him what I was doing.

No comments: