Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Beautiful

Could this weather get any better? Seriously. I don't remember a nicer three days in November. I know that tomorrow that will all change, but we can enjoy it while it lasts. I have not posted in a couple of days. Little D got REALLY sick. I haven't taken him to the doc yet. I hate going if there is really nothing wrong. I might give them a call to see what they recommend for his congestion. Can't hurt any. Along with the cold, he got a raging case of diaper rash. The poor boy has the most senistive skin EVER. We were able to finally find something that works: Thank you Aveeno. I've always loved your products, but your diaper booty cream seriously rocks!!



Well, I am going to go clean. Yes, I clean a lot, in case you haven't noticed. I might have OCD.

2 comments:

Crystal Welches said...

Awww...my poor little nephew! Kaylynn has a little cold but she has a doctors appt. Friday at 12:45pm as a follow-up from her admission to the hospital. They want to re-check her and make sure she is doing alright, plus I get to ask them about her little cold. I hope he feels better and I hope the other kids don't catch it!!!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

I totally agree with you about the beautiful weather! Today Mother Nature couldn't make up her mind whether to rain, be cold, warm or what!?! I hope your little man gets better!