I got bored one day, so I decided to put together a list of myself. I am so awesome that I just have to share myself with everyone. Hmmmmm that doesn't sound right. I hope you can hear the sarcasm. I'm not really full of myself, just bored.
1. I'm a red head.
2. I'm a scorpio.
3. The combination of 1 and 2 makes for a pretty mean person.
4. I'm 5'9.
5. I'm the shortest kid in my family.
6. My sister is 2 inches taller than me.
7. I'm from Illinois.
8. I wish I lived there now.
9. I drive a minivan.
10. I hate the minivan.
11. My kids love the minivan.
12. I'd rather have a Cadillac CTS.
13. I'd even settle for a new Impala.
14. A '57 Bel-Air would be even nicer.
15. I love food.
16. I love to cook.
17. I hate any kind of shopping.
18. Even though I hate shopping, I still love the holidays.
19. I have one sister and three brothers.
20. I think we get our looks from Dad. Seriously.
21. I am not a girly girl.
22. I cut my hair off.
23. I wish I had my longer hair back.
24. I've always been a little on the thick side.
25. Dieting is scary for me.
26. I've battled an eating disorder (off and on) since the 7th grade.
27. Not many people know that.
28. My mother never took me to get help.
29. My mom is the reason for the eating issues.
30. My mom and I are not close.
31. I wish we were.
32. I am terrified that my daughter and I will not be close.
33. I would hate to fail as a parent.
34. I put myself last, always.
35. I like it that way.
36. I would rather give a gift than receive one.
36. I might be a little OCD.
37. I clean my trash can 4 times a week.
38. I hate my house.
39. I only hate it because I can't decide how to decorate it.
40. I want to have a beautiful lawn.
41. I have a brown thumb.
42. I am indecisive.
43. I am an anxious person.
44. I have a panic attack at least once a week.
45. I don't sleep well at night.
46. I like sleeping by myself.
47. D hates that.
48. I have an iron stomach.
49. A kid puking doesn't freak me out.
50. Poopoo doesn't either.
51. I want to go back to school.
52. I have two years of college under my belt.
53. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
54. I would love to be a stay at home mom.
55. I am terrified of spiders.
56. I have a panic attack and cry hysterically when I see a spider.
57. I'm afraid of dying young.
58. I am terified of having to bury one of my children.
59. I love chocolate.
60. I coudln't eat chocolate during my last pregnancy.
61. This is probably why I was so cranky.
62. I have three kids.
63. I really don't want any more.
64. What I do want is a dog.
65. I am so excited about canceling the big wedding.
66. The only sad part is there will not be any pretty pictures.
67. I only have a few close friends.
68. I like beer.
70. Bonfires are a lot of fun.
71. Growing up, I had more friends who were boys.
72. I had fun beating them in sports.
73. I played soccer.
74. I also played basketball.
75. I briefly played vollyball.
76. I miss being athletic.
77. I was a brut in sports.
78. I was married once before.
79. Marriage is still a little scary to me.
80. I love garlic bread.
81. I also love scrambled eggs
82. My favorite color is purple.
83. My least favorite color is orange.
84. I love to read.
85. I haven't read a book in a while.
86. I can't decide what book to read.
87. I have fair skin.
88. I have had a few skin cancer scares.
89. The first one came when I was only 12.
90. I don't really care for yellow gold.
91. I'm addicted to making lists.
92. I take about 2 hours total making a shopping list.
93. I love nice sheets.
94. I want to buy new sheets but can't decide on a color.
95. I have had surgery on both of my knees.
96. I had the surgeries in consecutive summers.
97. I was pretty pissed off about that.
98. I have trust issues.
99. I am getting much better.
100. I am a very competitive person.
Wow, that was easier than I thought it would be. I could have kept going. Hmm...perhaps another time.