Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yipee! E-pics

I completely forgot to make a post about our engagement session. The lovely and talented Jodi from Life in Print (I don't know how to make those cool little links, sorry.) is our photographer. We met her at Bee Tree Park in Soco. I hadn't been to that park in 9 years. I forgot how nice it was. There is a need mansion there with a beautiful courtyard, but we couldn't use that. Someone was getting married. Which was kind of odd. It was Sunday at 9a.m. and there was no holiday that Monday. They looked to be a pretty unique crowd though. Who am I to pass judgement. Whatever makes ya happy.
I HATE to have my picture taken. I have never like it. I am not photogenic in any way, shape or form. I think every picture with me looks like poop. I was extremely nervous about the shoot. To top it all off, D and I fought the ENTIRE morning before the pictures. Literally, up until we met up with Jodi. We have never bickered so much!!! Great, I'm mad as heck at this butthead, and now I have to act like I'm in love with him. Ughhh. LOL. Jodi is awesome. I think miracle worker is a good term too. We had such a good time.
So, here are just a few from Jodi's blog!!!










5 comments:

Katie said...

Great pictures!! You look great! I can't tell at all that you don't like having your picture taken!

Red said...

They turned out great! Like Katie said I can't tell you don't like your picture taken.

Tip: to link highlight the word you want to link, click on the icon that looks like earth with a staple or paper clip on top of it and type in (or copy & paste) the web address.

Cecilia said...

Amanda,
Thank you for the tip!!!! That will be so helpful. I really am a moron when it comes to some things. Oh, well.

Mary said...

You convinced me that you are in love! Oh, and I love the top you're wearing in the pictures.

Maria said...

Your e-pics are fantastic! Congratulations!!!