Saturday, October 25, 2008

Random thoughts

I think I may have a new addiction. Last night, I stopped by Taco Hell....I mean Bell to grab a bite to eat. I decided to behave and try something off their Fresco Menu. I figured it would be horrible. Boy, was I arong!! I had the Fresco Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco. Say that five times fast. This was DELISH!!! I love the little salsa/tomato topping. I'm not really sure what ya call it. I know that it had lots of yummy cilantro. I love it. Mmmmmm.

I will not be able to make my announcement until later today or tomorrow. I promise that it will be before Monday. And in case you are wondering, no. I am not pregnant, nor will I ever be. I think my uterus is allergic to babies now.

Grace and Tater had their parent teacher conferences yesterday. They went well. I know that I push my kids too hard, but I don't care. I know what they are capable of and I will not settle for anything less. We have some things that we will work on improving, but I was pretty happy with how they did.

Little D is doing very well. He is cutting three more teeth. Fun. He's really walking all over the place now. And he is the BIGGEST mooch ever. If you have food, you better be prepared to share it. And by share it, I mean let him eat most of it. Hehehehe.

My ex A, his fiance A, the kiddos and I went costume shopping last night. D couldn't come because he had to work of course. Booooo. Grace wanted to be an angel but settled on a bride. If she still wants to be an angel, we can make up some wings and a halo for her. Tater is going to be Jeff Gordon. We talked him out of being a firefighter for the 300th year in a row. Little D is going to be Pooh Bear dressed as a honey bee. It's a cute little costume. Plus, it's free. A hand me down from the older two.

I am seriously considering reading a new series of books. I think it's called the Twilight series. It's about vampires. A lot of people LOVE the books. I happen to have a secret obsession with vampires. I always have. I don't really know why. I'm not a freak about it, but I do enjoy vampire movies and books. I guess I'm a little nerdy.

The Apple Butter Festival is this weekend in Kimmswick, MO. I really, really want to go. I'm not sure if D will be up to it. It is so much fun, and they have so much yummy food.

I am really, really wanting to get my hair chopped off. I am tired of having it long. If I ever have a free minute, I will probably do it. It's just hard when you have an 11 month old.


D was considering moving to a different terminal. After asking a million people, he decided he would not. The move wouldn't have been good as far as promotions. He wouldn't gain much. I am secretly glad he didn't take it, because I would have to share my bed EVERY night. No thank you. LOL. I know how terrible that sounds, but I like to take up the ENTIRE bed. I can't help it. Plus, if D and I spend too much time together, we fight.

Well, that was a lot of rambling. Sorry!!!! I'm gonna do something fun.....like laundry.

4 comments:

Beckie said...

LOVE the Fresco Menu! Will have to try the Chicken Taco, I always get the Fresco Beef Taco.

Crystal said...

you have to tell us what your secret is!!! I have to know...the suspense is killing me! Hope you all are doing well!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

The honey bee sounds really cute!

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

That fresco chicken taco is my fave! It's fast food that doesn't taste all fast foody.