Tuesday, October 21, 2008

J and C's Wedding

This weekend D and I were in a wedding. His little brother J was married to C. J and C are two of the sweetest people I know. They have the biggest hearts and they NEVER have a bad thing to say about anyone. It was an extremely stressful week for them, I am sure. I'm only assuming this because I was so stressed. LOL. There was a bunch of drama from one side of the family, and they did not attend the wedding. Oh well! The day was still amazing, and everyone still enjoyed themselves. Here are a few shots from the reception. I didn't think to give my camera to my parents during the ceremony. I'm sure D's dad will have some pics of that.
C and J smashing the cake.
First Dance
Big Grandma (my daughter gave her that name when she was two. Yes, my ex's parents are Little grandma and Little papa.)
Big Papa and Little D



The Fam (Little D is teething. Can you tell?)
D and J. D was the best man. I don't know if he was the best. Hehehe.
Tater tot.
Me and D
Grace and D
The worst part of the evening was probably when some punk kids thought it would be a good idea to slash one of the tires of someone who attended the reception. They hit a car as they left. Luckily, D's cousin saw the vehicle and was able to give a full license plate number. They did catch the little bastards. Thank goodness!!






1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Oh I understand all about drama...sounds like you all were good wedding party unlike our awful wedding party. We asked them not to drink before our wedding...well, 3 out of 6 of them felt that it didn't apply to them. I seriously thought all the drama would end after the wedding...ha! That's funny!

You guys looked great!