Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I want some cheese.....

with my whine. I just have a few gripes that I really need to get off my chest before I explode.
Why is it that I am the only adult in the house who is able to take out the trash or do dishes? Are the other two handicapped? Seriously. Explain this to me.
I'm tired of parents thinking they own me. Yes, you pay my check, but that doesn't give you any right to treat me like garbage. I am a person. Do NOT talk down to me. You are NOT better than me. I am sure in White Trashville it is perfectly acceptable to not comb your hair or bathe your kids, but you really shoud do it. Remember this: you drop your kids off at 6 a.m. and then pick them up at 5 p.m. Who are they they really spending quality time with?
D....I love you. I truly do. But give your colon a break. Seriously, is it necessary to eat all of that cheese???? Let's not mention the fact that ummmm....I was planning on using that in a dish later this week. I am NOT going back to the store to get more cheese. You will have to have sandwiches now.
Why do people ask for my opinion and then tell me it's an awful idea? If you weren't going to even consider it, why did you ask???
I am sick and tired of hearing, " Oh, I was gonna get that." Really? You were? Then why the hell did you leave it or not do it? Duh, because you know some anal retentive shlub was going to come along behind you and take care of it for ya. It's cool. I got it.
Ok, I feel better. I'm not as heated as I was. It's time for bed. Yep, it's only 9:30. I'm old.

No comments: