Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Give him a hand

Ok, so that is an extremely crass title for an inspiring story. I am not always politically correct. Forgive me. Anwho, on to the story.

As I said, this story is very inspiring. I wish nothing but the best for this man in his recovery and physical therapy. No doubt, he has a very long road ahead of him. The surgeons that performed this surgery have to be some of the most talented doctors on the planet. I can't imagine the time this tedius procedure took. I mean, I like puzzles, but this is on a much different scale.

So, now he has someone else's fingerprints. Hmmm. When they were looking at potential donors, did they rule out criminals? I don't even know if other countries do fingerprinting and keep a database. It was just something that popped in my head.

No comments: