Monday, October 27, 2008

Did you know? Warning: post is dirty...sorta

Walgreens sells "pleasure products." Yep. They do. Online. I was a little shocked. I'm not a prude exactly. It was just a surprise I suppose. I certainly wasn't expecting it. I'm not going to post any pictures. I don't want to violate any Blogspot laws. Onto a quick review of a couple of products.

They have a ramp. It mildly resembles something I used to use in gymnastics. It comes in three colors!!!

They also have special blankets. Why you need a special blanket to "do what ya do", I don't really know. They are called the Shag Throe. Hehehehehe. Shag.

In the section titled Mood Setters (or something similar) they have Glade scented candles. I love candles. For some reason though, when you throw in Glade, I just don't really think SEXY. Could be just me though.

So, remember, when you are looking to spice up your love life, don't forget to check out Walgreens.com!!! It really makes sense if ya think about it. They have condoms, pregnancy tests, lubes, and any medicines you might need should you sleep with someone who has the gift that keeps on giving. All kidding aside. I do believe in safe sex. That is why I wear a helmet. Wrap it up before you strap it up!!

1 comment:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

So I had to go check it out and that's too funny! The shag throw is a "shield" to protect sheets and furniture!!! I also like how they say this cannot be returned to a Wal-Green's store! Good find!!!