Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Wedding Dress Saga.

I decided to man up and post the pics from Saturday. I'm not "in love" with any of these dresses. A couple look ok on me, but I don't love them. My major problem is that I don't like wearing dresses in the first place, but D said I couldn't get married in jeans and a tee. Damn him. Ignore the dumb, red faces. Obviously, I wasn't thrilled to even be there. I also had tiny little breakdowns because of my weight. Mind you, I have lost 30 pounds since the beginning of the year, so at least that is a plus.



This is the dress that I loved before I saw it on myself. It's not so flattering.
This is another shot of the dress. I guess she was trying to get the back in the mirror? This shot doesn't make the dress look too horrible on me.
This one is some what flattering. I like the sweetheart neckline.
This is the one that everyone loved the most. They said it was very slimming, yada, yada, yada.
This is one that I do not like in any fashion. I'm not even sure why the girl had me try it on.
I let D see the pics because chances are I will not be getting ANY of these dresses. Being a male, he said he loved the one with the sweetheart neckline. He said my boobs look AWESOME. LOL. I'm going to set up an appointment to go to the bridal shop in Crystal City. I am going to try on some bridesmaid dresses I think. They are cheaper, less poofy and less frilly. All of which are good things. I just want something plain and simple. You know, something that reflects me. Hehehe.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I think the 1st one looks great on you. I think it's good that you are continuing to look. You will find the dress for you.

Jodi Schlosser Photography said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one everyone else loved. It looks so great on you Cecilia!