Saturday, August 9, 2008

That's why I'm marrying him.


D got home a little early from work. He came in and gave me a kiss on my cheek like every Saturday. Ok, well maybe not every Saturday. I mean, I have an 8 month old. He is used to getting up at 4:30 a.m. If he actually sleeps until 5, I consider it a blessing. Back to the story. It sounded like D placed something on my night stand.

Me:"What's that?"

D: "Something for you."

I proceed to grasp in the dark without knocking everything off my night stand. I finally find my treasure. Being lazy, I use my phone as a light. I see a monster sized candy bar, Hershey's Special Dark. I also see a card. It was very sweet and romantic. I figure one of two things: he's drunk or he screwed up. LOL. I haven't gotten a card in a loooooooooooooooooong time.

It was so sweet of him. He made me feel so special. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Aww, that's so sweet!