Thursday, August 7, 2008

Say what?!?!?!?!

I figured I would jot down a couple of funny things said at my house recently.

D: I changed the baby's diaper, and it smelled awful. It smelled like human poop.
Human? Really? So what does that make the baby if he isn't human?

Tater Tot: Remember those little biscuits with the sausage? If you put cheese on them, and wrap them in a paper towel and put them in the microwave, the cheese will melt.

Tater Tot: I was going to throw my ball at the cat, but I didn't want my ball to get fleas. I'm sure the cat has fleas, because it doesn't have a flea collar.

Grace: You can't shoot a cat. That is mean. What if you were a cat and I shot you?
Tater Tot smiles
Grace: What if you died? How would that feel? Would you be happy?

My kids aren't really violent. I swear. They were talking about ways to get rid of a cat in our yard. Of course, the boy comes up with something mean and the girl is the humanitarian. I'm going to miss the free entertainment when they go back to school.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is so cute!! :)