Friday, July 11, 2008

My daughter Grace

No, that's not her real name. It's actually more of an antonym. She is anything but graceful. Poor child. She can't help she takes after her mother. She is almost my clone minus the red hair. She even has my sass.








Grace is 8 years old. Well, technically she is 81/2 today. She made it very clear to me that today is her half birthday, and we should be doing something fun. I told her, "Ok. Go clean your room." She is a perfect little girl. She loves school and reading. She pushes herself so hard. She is somewhat shy, but accepting of everyone. She always has something sweet to say about someone. Grace says she wants to play sports but hates to be sweaty. On the same note, she isn't afraid to play in the dirt. She is so thoughtful. Whatever holiday it may be, she makes a card for someone and tells them "Happy whatever Day!" She is great with her younger brothers. She loves to be the little mom and help change diapers (not the poopy ones) or make a bottle.







I love her to death. She's definitely the princess of the family. I love you to the moon and back Grace (a line from one of her favorite books).

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Awww, I was cute then, but I'm a big mess now.