Saturday, June 28, 2008

Please, please, please.

Yes, I'm begging now. I'm praying that this new fridge works. We bought it off of someone. I was very hesitant to do so, but they still have 2 years left on the warranty so I figured it was a decent deal. The freezer seems to be doing fine but the fridge doesn't feel that cold to me. I suppose I could be crazy. Apparently, I'm not as good at fixing fridges as I thought I was. Or the one we bought was a HUGE piece of shit. I figured something would go wrong with it. I did go grocery shopping last night. I was basically playing roulette with my fridge and the bastard won. I thought to myself, "The fridge has been working for a week now. I will go ahead and stock up on food." Mr. Amana had the last laugh. Prick.

I'm 99 percent sure I am going to push the wedding back. I need to call the Lodge and see if I am able to do that without losing the money I put down. I know they are pretty much booked up for the rest of the year, so I will be looking at 2010. That is soooooooooo far away, but oh well. Part of me is wondering if I really want to get married. I mean, I obviously wasn't so hot at it the first time around. I am a different woman now and he is definitely nothing like my exhusband. I guess I feel like if I am going to wait that long to get married, is there really a point to doing it? Does he really want to marry me? Or is it more of an ownership thing, ya know: I have his last name; I belong to him. Of course, it's better than being pissed on like a dog. D suggested we go to the courthouse. HELLO! NOOOOOOOOO! I did that the first time, no thanks. I'm only questioning it because I'm not upset about postponing it. I don't feel any urgency to get hitched. By no means am I questioning my love or commitment, I dunno. I'm just rambling at this point.

No comments: