Saturday, June 28, 2008

My dirty little secret.

I have a secret to tell. It's really hard for me to even announce this to the world. I am so embarassed and ashamed. Here it goes: I drive a minivan. BLAH!!! I do not like my vehicle. I have actually had it for a couple of months now. I still don't like it. I am not a minivan person. Yes, I am a mom, but not a minivan mom. I'm still young, and a little sexy, sometimes, if I try really hard. Minivans are not sexy. They reek with gooberness. Yes it is true that the minivan gets a lot better gas milage than D's pickup that he traded in. Yes, it has more room for three kids than my Escape. While I am super excited that we are saving money, I'm not excited with the stigma of the minivan. I am officially uncool and unsexy. I have to say, the minivan did motivate me to lose weight. Minivan moms I have encountered are typically on the fluffy side. I am trying like hell to break that trend. Don't get me wrong. I'm a big girl and will ALWAYS have curves. I just don't want to be a morbidly obese minivan mom. I am going to make the minivan sexy. LMAO. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I actually think minivans are pretty cool. My sister just got one after having her third child and it has so many cool features! Hey, young sexy ladies can drive minivans;)

Rachel said...

Okay so you have a minivan, do you remember the old days when we cruised town in my mom's minivan!!! At least they have upgraded since then!!!

Cecilia said...

LMAO....yes Rach, yes I do. Good times.