Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm a jealous brat.



Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, I am extremely frustrated with D. Tomorrow night, he is going out. Wednesday is apparently guys day out. They will be doing manly stuff like golfing and watching the baseball game.



I haven't quite figured out why I am angry. I am definitely jealous. D and I haven't been out in a MILLION years. It would be nice to grab dinner and drinks or go to the bar with the man I'm going to marry. Call me crazy. We work opposite shifts so we pretty much never see eachother. Although, it's really not as bad as it sounds. It's a pretty nice set up.

I'm also bummed for the simple fact that I obviously don't have any friends to go out with. AWWWWW poor me. I've never really had a lot of friends. I don't play well with others I suppose.

I guess I am starting to really feel unappreciated. I'm constantly being told, "I work 12 hours a day, and I do this and I do that." I have told you 30 million times that you are awesome for what you do. I don't know many fathers who work nights, come home, maybe get an hour of sleep, take care of their baby and then get 3 hours of straight sleep. It's hard, but you are amazing for doing it. I know that I don't work full time. I put in a meager 30 hours a week. I come home and take care of the house and kids. That's all though. I feel like I would have more of a leg to stand on if I worked 60 hours a week. Then I would be able to step up and say something. Maybe I should start filling out a timecard just to be a smartass. Yes, I only get paid for 30 hours of work a week, but I do a lot of other shit too.

And yes, I have told D how I feel. For some reason, I still felt the need to document it on here.
This pic is funny to me. D's avatar in our fantasy baseball league is The Hoff in a speedo.

















No comments: