Thursday, June 19, 2008

Are you kidding me? Seriously?

D and I went to check out fridges yesterday. We are getting an idea of what we have to spend. I think we are just going to go with something from the scratch and dent section. I can't believe they knock off 200 smackaroos because there is a little ding in the side of the fridge. Their loss is my gain. I got home and my friend called me. "My husband used to work on fridges." Bitch, why didn't you tell me that two weeks ago???? (I call her names all of the time. We are evil like that.) Anywho, he tells me what to do to fix it. LMAO. I'm not exactly talented with a screwdriver, or any other tool for that matter. So, I take the panel off and find that yes indeedy, the coils are frozen. Now, all I have to do is wait 24 short hours with the fridge unplugged. Thank goodness we have the beer box in the garage. Thank goodness there is never any beer in the beer box because there would not have been room for the food. I have plugged the fridge back in, and now I am patiently waiting to see if it works.
In the mean time, my air conditioner has decided that it really doesn't need to put out cold air. That is a luxury that I'm just not able to have. I guess we will have someone come look at it. Although, I know with the streak I am having we will need a new unit.
I just checked the fridge. I'm not positive, but I don't think it is running properly. STILL. I'm going to pull my hair out.
This would be karma sucker punching me in the face. My checking account cannot afford any more bad karma. Although, if I keep it up, maybe my house will end up catching on fire. That may not be so bad, so long as I'm able to evacuate everyone.
Ok, I'm finished wallowing in self pity. Not that it will help anything anyways, but I sure feel better getting it off my chest.



No comments: