Friday, May 23, 2008

That boy is......

gonna get his butt kicked. My fiance talked me into playing fantasy baseball. It sounded fun enough. I love baseball, and I am super competitive. Well, every time I take his advice, my team tanks. There are two possibilities here: he really doesn't know what he's talking about or he's giving me bad information on purpose. Of course, I am just being silly. I do think it is pretty ironic how he picks up all of the players I drop.


I really, really, really miss my old cell phone. It was the bestest phone I ever had. Yes, I know bestest isn't a word. I just wanted to use it. I gave Danny my Christmas/birthday wish list. I would like another Pantech Duo which I will take care of and cherish forever. I would also like satellite radio. There was something else I was wanting, but I can't
really recall what that was now.
Well, I am going to leave again.


No comments: